Custom Gi Joe "Night Terror"







Custom Gi Joe: Night Terror




I've been working hard in my studio over the past couple of weeks and will soon be posting several finished figures along with the gi joe receipes for each custom. I like to give my custom figures a back story. It helps me answer questions that arise when I'm customizing and creating my own gi joe universe. I consider questions like these: Who is this figure going to be? Cobra? Gi Joe? Mercenary? Dreadnok? What kind of gear does this figure need? What's he or she be doing mission? How should they dress? etc.





For Night Terror, I came up with this:




Birthplace unknown




Night Terror is a one-of-a kind hired Mercenary for the Cobra Organization. He is a highly skilled, highly paid killer. His signature weapon is a wooden handled night vision sniper rifle. His aim is deadly accurate at over 1000 yards. He loves to kill from a distance, but enjoys any opportunity to go into hand to hand combat.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom G.I. Joe & Marvel Universe Custom Action Figures

Action Figure Customizing tips about eBay

How to Crack a Gi Joe Torso