Custom Gi Joe Acid Viper

Hi guys! I told you guys I had been making custom figures left and right. I named this figure after his weapon - his gun is hooked up to a back pack filled with acid that sprays at high velocity at his opponents. Hence the name Acid Viper.

 I used three primary figure to make Acid Viper. He has Major Blood's legs, Neo Viper's torso and arms, Cobra Hiss Driver's head. For the accessories I took them from Neo Viper, Crimson Guard, and Kickstart.

(Check out the awesome paint job on his pants!)

All custom action figures listed on the site are for sale unless specified otherwise. So if you wish to purchase any of my customs you can reach me via email or by commenting below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom G.I. Joe & Marvel Universe Custom Action Figures

Action Figure Customizing tips about eBay

Custom G.I. Joe Figure Lady Jaye