Custom Gi Joe Figures on Ebay this Week

Just wanted to add some more pictures of the gi joes I customized and listed on ebay this week. If you have any questions, contact me by commenting via this site, ebay, or through email.


                                                                Custom Gi Joe Pics
                                                        Berserker Boris waiting to go berserk.
                                                            Custom Berserker Boris
Custom Crimson Enforcer



Is it just me or is Berserker Boris pointing his flamethrower a little too close to Crimson Enforcer's behind? I just noticed this and Desert Viper looks like he's thinking the same thing. Crimson Enforcer is pretty crazy, I don't think I would piss him off like that. lol.  

Featured in the group custom picture from left to right:
  • Acid Viper
  • Battle Damaged Jungle BAT
  • Agent Sonja
  • Berserker Boris
  • Desert Viper
  • Crimson Enforcer
  • Battle Damaged Bazooka Trooper
  • Snake Eyes unmasked

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom G.I. Joe & Marvel Universe Custom Action Figures

Custom G.I. Joe Figure Lady Jaye

Action Figure Customizing tips about eBay