Custom Gi Joe Figure: Battle Damaged Trooper


Battle Damage Custom Figure Bazooka Trooper






So far I've made only two battle damaged custom gi joe figures, but plan to customize more. I thought it would be really cool to make a Bazooka Trooper who looks as if he's had a brutal run in with the Gi Joe team.


As you can see, he's had a bad day at work for Cobra. Bazooka trooper has two gun shot wounds - one in the upper right arm and another in the upper left thigh. His knuckles are scrapped and bloody from hand to hand combat with Gi Joe and there is a cut above is left eye from a punch thrown by Roadblock. On the right side of his face he has a black eye which looks pretty realistic if I may say so myself. I don't know how this guy managed to escape. He must have lost his bazooka in the process because he's only blandishing a knife and a pistol. One thing is for certain - he's on tough dude.


This custom figure is more or less considered a repaint since it is made up of Bazooka Trooper which is the original figure. The additions I made when I customized him consist of me painting him from head to toe while adding a little greenstuff (blue and yellow kneadatite) for the gun shot wounds. All and all I have a lot of fun making this figure into the battle damaged maniac you see today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom G.I. Joe & Marvel Universe Custom Action Figures

Action Figure Customizing tips about eBay

How to Crack a Gi Joe Torso