Custom Battle Damaged Jungle BAT

 Battle Damaged Jungle BAT

I used a 25th anniversary gi joe BAT figure for this custom. It is basically a repaint with battle damage done to the chest and face shield.


    I originally painted it to look like a Resolute Gi Joe figure, hence the predominate black with red color scheme. I thought that that would be a little to bland so I gave him some camo and battle damage to make him stand out.


 Then I customized his weapons to match his new look. The backpack used to be the standard gray but now it's olive. I also did some shadowing on his arm attachements to define the metal look further.




I'm rather proud of how natural the scarring on his face shield looks as well as the realistic looking bullet holes in his chest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom G.I. Joe & Marvel Universe Custom Action Figures

Custom G.I. Joe Figure Lady Jaye

Action Figure Customizing tips about eBay