Custom Gi Joe Agent Sonja

Introducing Gi Joe Special Agent "Sonja"

 
 In person and in hand this figure is even more striking than in the photos. I really wish that I had a better camera but will have to make do with what I've got. Her hair is brighter and more coral in person and is visually striking against the blue shirt she's wearing. Her eyes are also blue and they really pop against the contrast of her hair and shirt.


    Superior paint job on this figure if I do say so myself. The pants look awesome as well. I thought about creating more of a bust line for this custom figure but decided against it as she is already busty, sexy female custom gi joe figure


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom G.I. Joe & Marvel Universe Custom Action Figures

Action Figure Customizing tips about eBay

How to Crack a Gi Joe Torso