Custom G.I. Joe & Marvel Universe Custom Action Figures

I will post individual pictures of these custom figures later on. In the photo we have Spiderman's girlfriend, the lovely Mary Jane Watson. In the center of the picture is "Sam", a  new character from my joe-verse. Sam is Gung-Ho's niece.It's kind of difficult to tell from the picture but Sam has a long blonde ponytail in the back. The next custom female on the far right is a female version of The Punisher. I just listed these and a few more on eBay, so be sure to check them out b/c there are many more pictures of them that you can see instantly in the listings. The auctions will end a week from today- next Sunday. 

Comments

  1. Loved this boobie crew!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! If you're a fan of female custom action figures then you should definitely check out some of my newer custom figs on my IG:seaside109 I customize modern G.I. Joe, Star Wars, Marvel Universe & DC universe characters

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Action Figure Customizing tips about eBay

How to Crack a Gi Joe Torso