Custom GI Joe Figure Crimson Enforcer

Introducing Custom GI Joe Figure "Crimson Enforcer"


I put a lot of detail into this figure as you can see. I really like how the white makes Crimson Enforcer pop against the white and crimson. By focusing your attention on his neck you can tell that he is a muscular man beneath the mask and gear.
    
       I also gave him a couple of really cool custom gi joe weapon accessories with night vision scopes. I think that this figure looks menacing with bright red eyes peering from a monsterous mask. He doesn't look quiet human, definitely not someone you would want to run into in a dark alley.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom G.I. Joe & Marvel Universe Custom Action Figures

Custom G.I. Joe Figure Lady Jaye

Action Figure Customizing tips about eBay