Sexy White Dress SHE-HULK

WHITE DRESS SHE-HULK

This is the first She-Hulk made by yours truly. Some of you may have seen her already as she was originally posted on my custom gi joe site a few months ago. I thought she would make a nice addition here along with the other custom marvel figures.
NOTE: GD I meant to post this on my marvel site! Oh well.
When I started this custom is when I fell head over hills for using the marvel universe female body for the base figure for my customs. I like the fact that there are no screws in this figure.



It's really hard to say which of She-Hulks I've customized is my favorite. So far I've done 3 different oufits for the green she-hulk :
  1. Fantastic Four She-Hulk
  2. Purple & White outfit She-Hulk
  3. White Dress She-Hulk 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom G.I. Joe & Marvel Universe Custom Action Figures

Action Figure Customizing tips about eBay

How to Crack a Gi Joe Torso