Custom WIP Cobra Commander


Ok so recently I've acquired a few 25th Anniversary Gi Joe Cobra Commander figures and now I'm playing around with some ideas for a unique custom Cobra Commander. Here's one that's on my desk right now...
Notice that none of the 4 pegs broke when I split this gi joe torso. That's about as perfectly as torso splitting can be done folks! Those pegs will fit together perfectly and with a little special glue this torso will fit together more strongly than it did when it left the factory.


I'm using 25th anniversary Croc Master  upper arms to create a Roid Rage Cobra Commander. He looks a little top heavy with these arms though. I'm thinking of adding some muscular marvel universe legs to balance this out.
Well this is as far as I got with my Custom Cobra Commander today. I need to get some more parts before I go any further. I would like to get my hands on a 30th anniversary gi joe renegeades CC head but my stores are sold out. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom G.I. Joe & Marvel Universe Custom Action Figures

Action Figure Customizing tips about eBay

How to Crack a Gi Joe Torso