Customizing Like Crazy

Hey guys just wanted to check in because it's been a loooong time since my last post! I've been super busy which is bitter sweet and haven't had the time to post or add new picture of my customs. I have lots to catch up on since I have made an innumerable amount of custom action figures since last May. I occasionally list some of my custom action figures on eBay so that's always a great place to look for them if not pictured here. I will be adding new pictures of customs over the next few weeks to bring this G.I. Joe custom site up to date with my more current work as well as my other site for Marvel custom figures and who knows maybe I'll combine the too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom G.I. Joe & Marvel Universe Custom Action Figures

Action Figure Customizing tips about eBay

Custom G.I. Joe Figure Lady Jaye